Nicholas T. Nashawaty Jr.
Location: Braintree, Massachusetts
Attorney Nicholas Nashawaty attended Boston College and earned his degree of Juris Doctor Magna Cum Laude from the New England School of Law in 1981. A published member of law review, his 1981 article on securities law in the New England Law Review earned him a Certificate of High Merit from the New England School of Law faculty. His scholastic achievement, including a class standing of 5th out of 162 graduates, earned him the prestigious Khalil Gibran Scholarship.
His areas of concentration focus on asset management and preservation, including real estate law, business law, family law and civil litigation. He has represented institutional lenders in connection with thousands of real estate closings and he is a title insurance agent for the major title insurers writing in Massachusetts. Attorney Nashawaty is admitted to practice before the Massachusetts Bar and the United States District Court. He is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys and the Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
3) Real Estate
4) Family Law
1) Massachusetts, 1981
2) U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1981
1) New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
2) J.D. magna cum laude – 1981
3) Law Review: New England Law Review, Member, 1980 – 1981
4) Boston College, Boston, Massachusetts, B.A.
5) Major: Psychology
1) Aaron v. SEC, The Scienter Requirement in SEC Enforcement of 10b, 16 New England Law Rev., 899, 16, 1981.
1) Institutional Lenders
2) Individuals and Businesses
Professional Associations and Memberships
1) Boston Bar Association
2) Real Estate Bar Association (REBA)
3) National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)